|General Manager for a highly creative office space management group providing bright and beautiful work spaces
Reporting to the Head of Operations this role will see you overseeing 3 of the 8 London office sites managing a talented, diverse team and working hard to engage the community and elevate the member experience. Experience in delivering top-quality customer service, managing multiple projects and key stakeholders whilst motivating a team is essential.
- Ensuring impeccable standards across all your sites, overseeing the delivery of an extensive events calendar and keeping members happy
- Managing operational requirements such as maintenance and cleaning, keeping contracts keenly priced and within budget. You’ll oversee health and safety and compliance, ensuring all is in order.
- Solving problems with your Community team before they affect members, and sometimes getting your hands dirty in the process.
- Improving processes and questioning systems to make them as efficient as possible. You’ll also deliver training to the community team to ensure these processes are followed properly across all sites.
- Building relationships with your team, motivating them, providing constructive feedback and providing them with long-term goals and development opportunities.
- Connecting with the community by helping your team to activate sites and deliver excellent customer service. You’ll use their feedback and your own ideas to take member experience to the next level.
- Working with multiple stakeholders and coordinating contractors and suppliers across your sites.
- Leadership - you are great at managing people. You lead by example, and are always keen to motivate and develop your team, helping them grow in their roles and growing the business as a result.
- Charisma - you are engaging, trustworthy and love to connect with others, your empathy and self-awareness helps you intuitively and proactively solve customer and team challenges.
- Detail - you appreciate that the small things are often the things that matter the most. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- Drive - you’re a keen learner and like to spot opportunities for improvement. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better.
- Resilience - you can take all of the moving parts of our business in your stride, thriving on co-ordinating a lot of different activities and projects all at once. You can juggle multiple stakeholders at once, and keep everything on time and on budget.
- Commerciality - you can take our business and improve it, based on hard data, company goals and clear thinking. You’ve encountered complex business operations before, and have proven experience making things efficient and profitable.
- Experience - you’ve got a proven track record in exceptional customer service, and will stop at nothing to deliver an amazing experience to all our members and partners. You’ll be comfortable training a team to deliver these experiences.
You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.