|Live in Assistant manager - Stunning Devon
|The operation now established over a year is going from strength to strength with a renown chef in the kitchen and exceptional service delivered in the front of house, this lovely pub restaurant operation set in a tranquil village, nearby stunning beaches in Devon. Opportunity for an assistant manager to join its friendly team.. The operation is part of a growing company to also include a farm, smokery and charcuterie business, so lots of scope for progression within the business which has already gained great reviews in the national press.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience working within a busy high end dining environment
- Have a hands-on approach and experience managing a team
- Have a warm & friendly manner
Good command of English essential
Strong leadership skills Training and motivating staff and ensuring staff have the necessary food knowledge * Ensuring the restaurant is set up correctly on your scheduled shifts * Taking orders, advising customers on menu and wine choices * Handling customer complaints * Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety. * Checking stock levels and ordering supplies * end of shift takings reconciliation
- A friendly work environment with low staff turnover
- Accommodation provided - working under a mentoring GM who has leading industry London experience
- A good work-life balance -
|Salary & Benefits:
You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.