|Assistant Manager for a busy all-day dining venue in NW3
|With a commitment to exceptional customer service this all-day dining venue offers a friendly and relaxed environment in which customers enjoy an array of seasonal dishes using the very best ingredients and locally sourced produce.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience working within a brunch/ brasserie-style environment
- Have a hands-on approach and experience managing a small team and able to build on existing business through innovative marketing and delivering exceptional customer service within the local neighborhood.
- Have a warm & friendly manner and experience working within customer facing roles with high-end local clientele
Good command of English essential
Strong leadership skills Training and motivating staff and ensuring staff have the necessary food knowledge * Ensuring the restaurant is set up correctly on your scheduled shifts * Taking orders, advising customers on menu and wine choices * Handling customer complaints * Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety. * Checking stock levels and ordering supplies * Preparing cash drawers and end of shift takings reconciliation
- A friendly work environment with low staff turnover working for a fabulous owner (this is the companies second site)
- Competitive salary - £36-37.5k based on experience
- A good work-life balance - 45 hours per week over 5 days
|Salary & Benefits:
You will need to have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role, along with all the necessary supporting documents.